- No Accomodation
- No Meals
- 50% Advance Payment
A Mumbai To Nashik One Day Tour by cab is a great way to discover the charm and beauty of this ancient city that has a lot to offer. Whether you are a spiritual seeker, a history buff, or a wine lover, Nashik has something for everyone. Mumbai To Trimbakeshwar One day Tour Package – Best Spiritual Gateway
Mumbai, the city of dreams, is a bustling metropolis that offers a plethora of attractions and experiences for its visitors. But sometimes, you may want to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and explore some of the nearby destinations that are rich in culture, nature, and history. Explore Nashik During Mumbai to Nashik One day tour Package By cab
One such destination is Nashik, the wine capital of India and a holy city for Hindus. Nashik is located about 170 km from Mumbai and can be easily reached by road in a comfortable cab. You will also get to know some interesting facts and tips about each place, as well as some suggestions for food and shopping. So, get ready to embark on an unforgettable journey Mumbai To Nashik One Day Tour by cab and explore the hidden gems of this city.
In this article, we will give you a detailed itinerary of a Mumbai To Nashik One Day Tour by cab, covering some of the best places to visit in Nashik. You will get to see the magnificent Kalaram Temple, the marble Muktidham Temple, the legendary Sita Gufa, the serene Ganga Ghat, the ancient Pandav Caves, and the famous Sula Vineyard.
Places to visit and Things to Do during Mumbai To Nashik One Day Tour
|Place||Things to do|
|Kalaram Temple||– Admire the architecture and carvings of the temple.|
– Pay your respects to Lord Rama and his consort Sita and brother Lakshmana.
– See the statue of Sardar Odhekar and the paintings of the Ramayana on the walls.
|Muktidham Temple||– Visit the replicas of 12 Jyotirlingas and get blessings from Lord Shiva. |
– Visit the temple dedicated to Lord Krishna and see the paintings of his life and the Mahabharata on the walls.
– Enjoy the beauty and tranquility of the marble temple complex.
|Sita Gufa||– Enter the cave through a narrow staircase and see the idols of Lord Rama, Sita and Lakshmana. |
– See the ancient Shivlinga inside the cave where Sita worshipped Lord Shiva.
– Explore the grove of five old banyan trees outside the cave.
|Ganga Ghat||– Take a dip in the holy water of the Godavari river and cleanse your sins. |
– Perform rituals and prayers at the ghat.
– Witness the evening aarti and enjoy the spiritual atmosphere.
|Pandav Caves||– Explore the 23 caves carved by Buddhist monks and see their rock-cut architecture and sculptures. |
– See the chaitya or worship hall in Cave 18 that has a large stupa and pillars.
– Enjoy the panoramic view of the city and the hills from the caves.
|Sula Vineyard||– Take a tour of the vineyard and learn about the wine production process. |
– Taste some of the finest wines in India and buy some bottles if you like.
– Relax at the amphitheater or restaurant and enjoy the view of the vineyards.
Overview of Mumbai To Nashik One Day Tour By cab
Nashik is a city in Maharashtra that is famous for its wine industry, religious significance, and historical heritage. It is located about 170 km from Mumbai and can be easily reached by road in a comfortable cab. A Mumbai To Nashik One Day Tour by cab is a perfect way to explore the best of Nashik in a short time.
You will get to visit some of the most popular attractions in Nashik, such as the Kalaram Temple, the Muktidham Temple, the Sita Gufa, the Ganga Ghat, the Pandav Caves, and the Sula Vineyard. You will also get to enjoy the scenic views of the Godavari river, the hills, and the vineyards along the way.
You will also get to taste some of the finest wines in India and learn about their production process. A Mumbai To Nashik One Day Tour by cab is a great option for anyone who wants to experience a different side of Maharashtra and have a memorable day trip.
Highlight's of Mumbai To Nashik One Day Tour
- Visit the Kalaram Temple, a stunning temple dedicated to Lord Rama that has a black stone idol and intricate carvings.
- Visit the Muktidham Temple, a marble temple complex that has replicas of 12 Jyotirlingas and a temple dedicated to Lord Krishna.
- Visit the Sita Gufa, a cave where Sita worshipped Lord Shiva during her exile and where Ravana abducted her.
- Visit the Ganga Ghat, a holy ghat on the banks of the Godavari river where you can witness the evening aarti and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere.
- Visit the Pandav Caves, a group of 23 caves carved by Buddhist monks that have amazing rock-cut architecture and sculptures.
- Visit the Sula Vineyard, one of the most famous vineyards in India that produces award-winning wines and offers wine tasting tours.